Patrol Exclusion List

Gambit

Reaction score
Today I went and patrolled Postal 1007, which I was aware was a high-crime rate hotspot, and as a PCSO decided to carry out on-foot community engagement, and carried out some Section 23 searches, which at the end resulted in a Status 0 AFO response. One of the officers after the fact, told me that there was a Section 60 in place on that location, and alluded to other locations also being subject to the same enforcement, however after 12 hours of playtime, readingthrough almost all of the forums and discord, as well as training handout and ultimate guide, I have seen absolutely nothing regarding these zones, and if a list of these does exist, it is either not visible to new players, or is buried somewhere quite obscure.

I believe it would be beneficial to make this list, or if it already exists, make it more prominent, either on a specific tab on the forums, or on a channel on the Discord, either of which would allow for on-the-fly edits or removals, and would be visible to all players, hopefully preventing any further issues arising from these zones.

Hi Thanks for the suggestion,

I have handed this suggestion over to our Silver/Bronze team to action.

Cheers, forbesee (A7)

Hello! I have spoken to silver/gold about the suggestion and understand it! Section 60s can only be in place by inspectors plus and they are not always in place, We will look into perhaps giving a quick suggestion in training to people about suspected hot spots but other then that its not always gonna be in place! but we will add this for new people to see!

Excellent, the main issue was receiving a bollocking for going to an area on the map that nobody had told us was restricted, and there was nowhere which displayed it as being so.

It wasnt a very good new player experience, and was handled very unprofessionally by that member of staff, who was incredibly condescending and rude, and didnt even bother to try and educate myself, or even ask me if I knew that a Section 60 was in place (I didn't!), and instead immediately told me that what I had done was wrong, against the rules, and if I did it again would likely receive further disciplinary action.

Many other people would likely have been put off and wouldve either proceeded to of left the server, or argued back and gotten themselves into more trouble.