PMP NEWS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

code_418

Reaction score
Morning all!

So this weeks suggestion is a little different, I was thinking it would be interesting to have something like a "news" channel in discord, where pictures and reports can be posted.

There have been some recent CivRP where there have been people at the scene claiming to be media, I'd like to see these pictures and reports in a channel after to build up a bit of a narrative.

When CivRP is on, maybe something could be posted like "Reports coming in that police are on scene near ... we'll update more as we find out".... "Police raided a property at ... a statement from the commissioner"

Would be a good way to highlight some of the happenings that go on while we're not on, as well as new people. Perhaps there are some story writers among us that would enjoy writing a few bits.

Thanks!

Kyle - :coffee:

Morning all!

So this weeks suggestion is a little different, I was thinking it would be interesting to have something like a "news" channel in discord, where pictures and reports can be posted.

There have been some recent CivRP where there have been people at the scene claiming to be media, I'd like to see these pictures and reports in a channel after to build up a bit of a narrative.

When CivRP is on, maybe something could be posted like "Reports coming in that police are on scene near ... we'll update more as we find out".... "Police raided a property at ... a statement from the commissioner"

Would be a good way to highlight some of the happenings that go on while we're not on, as well as new people. Perhaps there are some story writers among us that would enjoy writing a few bits.

Thanks!

Kyle - :coffee:
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the suggestion. We use media and twitter for these sorts of posts as far as I'm aware. @Cal

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the suggestion. We use media and twitter for these sorts of posts as far as I'm aware. @Cal
Sure thing, I think in my head this was for more casual RP style news. I think @PipeDreamR is on the same lines, real-fake articles. "police are interested in this person" kind of thing as a lead up to an operation. Just something that could be used to build a little story.

Accepted - content creators have a public channel where they can post content etc such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.