Accepted POLAC sign off.

The suggestion has been accepted.

jwebs

Reaction score
In the event of a POLAC, you must fill out a form, on that form should have the option to get the RTC signed off by a SGT. In the absence of a SGT your divisional Team Leader should also have the opportunity to sign it off. Why? enhances realism and ensures you are maintaining high driving standards.

Thanks

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would only work for AFO as TLs everywhere else got chinned quicker than a big gob on a Saturday night

In the event of a POLAC, you must fill out a form, on that form should have the option to get the RTC signed off by a SGT. In the absence of a SGT your divisional Team Leader should also have the opportunity to sign it off. Why? enhances realism and ensures you are maintaining high driving standards.

Thanks
Hi Jwebs,

We will be looking at implementing this in some shape or form - stay tuned for more information
(I am unable to move so it will have to stay here for a bit :) )

Hi Jwebs,

We will be looking at implementing this in some shape or form - stay tuned for more information
(I am unable to move so it will have to stay here for a bit :) )
Would you like me to move this over to Accepted Mr Leo?

Considering you are meant to have CIU done if you have a POLAC it should be done already not to mention the POLAC form there already is