Declined possibly add a HEMS base

The suggestion has been declined.

Corey6136

Subscriber
Reaction score
I believe a new HEMS base for both ground and air units would be a great area to add to the game, It would be a great to see the pilots, ccp's and doctors all in the one area when on standby. It would defiantly add a layer of realism to the roles. Suitable areas for HEMS base idea could be (postal 349 1020 29) I think it would act as a hems type of fire station and if it was added it would add the chances of helimed lifting more often, as ccp's and doctors would have the option of ground vehicles or helimed instead of only using helimed for transport and not critical care which isn't fully realistic. The base wouldn't have to be a massive project but even a simple spawn point for both pilots, HEMS and access to the aircrafts, vehicles and outfits. (and if you love the idea maybe a little lounge;) Overall this would make HEMS even better than what it all ready is.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
i love this idea, and i would love to see this ingame. amazing

Also, this could act as a HART base for when it comes out as well, sharing HEMS and HART headquarters. this would alrady give HART a place to be

Last edited:
I believe a new HEMS base for both ground and air units would be a great area to add to the game, It would be a great to see the pilots, ccp's and doctors all in the one area when on standby. It would defiantly add a layer of realism to the roles. Suitable areas for HEMS base idea could be (postal 349 1020 29) I think it would act as a hems type of fire station and if it was added it would add the chances of helimed lifting more often, as ccp's and doctors would have the option of ground vehicles or helimed instead of only using helimed for transport and not critical care which isn't fully realistic. The base wouldn't have to be a massive project but even a simple spawn point for both pilots, HEMS and access to the aircrafts, vehicles and outfits. (and if you love the idea maybe a little lounge;) Overall this would make HEMS even better than what it all ready is.
At Paleto Bay Police Station there is a Big helipad, maybe this could be the HEMS helipad for the north if not maybe it could be for mountain rescue or RNLI's helipad