Accepted Preemptive setting speed limiter

The suggestion has been accepted.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Maybe an idea to add a feature that allows you to preemptively set your speed limiter. This way, units can manage their speeds more easily without needing to hit the speed first and then pressing F5.

I think it would be good to have it slightly easier to use. If you're on controller you need to reach the speed to hit F5 which can be clumsy and as you take a hand off the controller it means your speed can change before you F5.

I think it would be good to have it slightly easier to use. If you're on controller you need to reach the speed to hit F5 which can be clumsy and as you take a hand off the controller it means your speed can change before you F5.
you can remap your speed limiter button i have mine set to lb on controller as it doesn't have a use in a vehicle

I think this is a good idea - we see some roads have speed signs on them advising the limit - would it be possibly to have a keybind to auto set the speed of your vehicle to the specific road you're on? This would be an on/off feature where you'd use it for general patrol however be able to disable it when responding etc

I understand this could be tricky depending on whether this data is stored in the backend for devs so might not be possible...