Prioritize the introduction of LFB and LAS to non-moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
The best part of PoliceMP is by far the great RP that takes place, its common to have scenarios that take place that really need LAS or LFB to get the most out of the experience but more times than often the only people that can run as LAS or LFB are ether running as police or as CivRP which leaves very few or sometimes no one that is LAS or LFB trained. The LAS garage is already up and running and all is needed is for a few basic outfits to be made available and someone appointed to oversee and run applications.

Thank you for the great work that has already been done

J.Wolf

Last edited:
The best part of PoliceMP is by far the great RP that takes place, its common to have scenarios that take place that really need LAS or LFB to get the most out of the experience but more times than often the only people that can run as LAS or LFB are ether running as police or as CivRP which leaves ever few or sometimes no one that is LAS or LFB trained. The LAS garage is already up and running and all is needed is for a few basic outfits to be made available and someone appointed to oversee and run applications.

Thank you for the great work that has already been done

J.Wolf
upvote it guys

I think this would be a cool idea to help improve the realism and length of scenes. Like Wilsy said, it could work similarly to NPAS where you come on as LAS/LFB when requested.

I totally agree with wilsy and to make the server more realistic

What I like about this idea is that members of the community come from a breadth of society, several may well have IRL experience to add to these roles in RP

Accepted. This is currently tied to Civ Trained however the long term goal is to have them separated out.

Status
Not open for further replies.