Prison Lorry in all garages

Atlas

Reaction score
Could we please either have access to the patrol supervisors garage whilst on as any division or can get the prisoner lorry added to all supervisor garages, please? The reason being is I'm called to a CAT A I attend in the discovery I then have to get someone to sit in my vehicle while I respawn in as ERT to access the garage drive the lorry back to the CAT A and then respawn again as AFO

100% agree with this Atlas, having to change to ERT and then back to my desired division isnt convenient. College garage for example is available to all division roles, would be nice to see the patrol supervisor or just the truck added to each division supervisor garage

I agree with the above - would certainly be more convenient either of the suggestions.

Hi guys,

After a bit of deliberation, i think the simple solution is instead of giving everyone access to ERT supervisor regardless of what division you're active as (which kinda defeats the point), what i'll look at doing is moving vehicles that need to be accessed by all supervisors into a generic garage that all supervisors can access regardless of what division they're running)

Suggestion - ACCEPTED (kinda)