Pending Probability of a vehicles wheels falling off.

The suggestion is Pending for review

(XS3) Sam B

Sergeant
Reaction score
Currently in main, the probability of a vehicle's wheels falling off is the same probability of chucking a LEGO build out of your 2 storey house window. If you chuck LEGO out the window, it's got a high chance of exploding everywhere across your driveway. If you lightly tap the rear of your car on another car, it's likely going to damage the back bumper, not take off 3 wheels and leave the engine smoking.

My point is, from that bit of a crap analogy, my wheels should not be falling off from a brake check, or from bonneting a lamp post. I should be losing my wheels from pummelling down a cliffside, or from being involved in a pile-up.

In more than just a few scenes I've been involved in, upwards of 30 minutes has gone into making a good scene for RTPC, DSU, ARO etc, and one light little tap, or bit of desync with an AI, means the end of your scene, a waste of time and a deployment (e.g. FTS 1 in 5).

I think it can be agreed by more than just quite a few people, that the chances of wheels falling off need to be decreased, and maybe even in the future, to be based upon some sort of system detecting how much damage your car has experienced.

Your just bad at driving x
(JK, I think)

It can be good sometimes however other times it can over react and its vary rare that a wheel will actually come off as much as it does in PMP.

Totally agree, wheels seem to fall off way too easily