Declined Radio audio

The suggestion has been declined.

Patchi

Reaction score
Hello I just thought of seeing if its possible to make it so when you use the radio it picks up your surrounding audio as well so for example if you hit your panic button and hold down the radio PTT button it captures the shouting, gun fire etc etc. This would create realism to the radio and make it more intersting and you sort get a idea of whats going on before you arrive on the scene as you would be able to hear what the officer is saying but also what the civ and the other officers in the say 5 meter radius is saying.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello I just thought of seeing if its possible to make it so when you use the radio it picks up your surrounding audio as well so for example if you hit your panic button and hold down the radio PTT button it captures the shouting, gun fire etc etc. This would create realism to the radio and make it more intersting and you sort get a idea of whats going on before you arrive on the scene as you would be able to hear what the officer is saying but also what the civ and the other officers in the say 5 meter radius is saying.
Good idea, hope this gets added

I like this feature, if it's possible would be nice for sure.. its an upvote from me.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion and apologies for the delay.

I don't believe the current script supports this.

Thanks