Accepted Radio channeling/control

The suggestion has been accepted.

Leesoldon

Reaction score
I did a event and it worked really well a little bit of tweaking and it couldn’t be done all the time it would depend on how many control on but when there’s more then 1 control splitting divisions on controls so if 2 controls in game then 1 for police and 2 for lfb/las of the odd occasion there’s 3 then 3 different division but the 2 would make more sense this is just a suggestion I don’t know if this has been attempted in the past but worked really well for the patrol op we done Friday 10th feb

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Maybe if there’s a 3rd control on in game and there’s a lot of players they could jump on channel 3 (for example) and deal with 999 calls and handing them over to the relevant channel acting like a 999 operator

If you didnt already know, this is how OP channels work

Police Channel 2 / CTRL+2
Pursuit channel 1 - CTRL 3
Pursuit channel 2 - CTRL 4
LFB NHS HIGHWAYS Channel 5 / CTRL 5
Incident channel 1 - CTRL 6
Incident channel 2 - CTRL 7

Oh that makes sense it’s just whenever iv been on everyone’s always on one channel must be due to not enough control when I’m on

Hi there @Leesoldon27!

In the Control Room, we have a certain channel configuration based off the amount of Controllers active.

Control Operators will broadcast which channels are active and you will see a message in text chat.

Hopefully this answers your enquiry,

Thanks.