Radio Comms

Pradesy

Subscriber
Reaction score
Potentially make it so that when someone is transmitting over the radio, that it prohibits everyone else speaking at the same time. (and add a tone indicating it is busy for the user?) Effectively only allows one person talking at a time with Control the only one able to override? (base it on perms?)

Just thinking this would clean up comm issues and spamming.

Potentially make it so that when someone is transmitting over the radio, that it prohibits everyone else speaking at the same time. (and add a tone indicating it is busy for the user?) Effectively only allows one person talking at a time with Control the only one able to override? (base it on perms?)

Just thinking this would clean up comm issues and spamming.
good idea but i dont realy thing it would work as theres alot of people that hot mic and troll on radio it would make it near impossible to get coms over the radio

Good point - i guess there's a trade off either way!

+1 from me, think this would be great. The point about people mic or trolling tends to be dealt with quickly anyways shouldn’t really effect it, and even when this is happening it’s hard for others to transmit a message anyways and shouldn’t make a difference. However not sure how possible this would be to implement in game by the devs, but I do hope it’s possible

I thought thats how walkie talkies work in real life? If you try transmitting when someone else is then it beeps at you to signify your voice ain't getting heard