Declined radio for donators

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kocgum

Reaction score
as the title says, i think it would be pretty nice to add in-car radios exclusive for donators, not only would it add another thing to the list of donator benefits, it'd also add a little immersion, perhaps something to clear up the silence when you're on a scene or just cruising through the city :D

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
as the title says, i think it would be pretty nice to add in-car radios exclusive for donators, not only would it add another thing to the list of donator benefits, it'd also add a little immersion, perhaps something to clear up the silence when you're on a scene or just cruising through the city :D
this would look sick with it: https://www.unionmods.com/?p=viewfile&file=256

The only issue I see would be the fact that the ELS' key bind to turn on blues is Q, which is also the key bind for the radio wheel

The only issue I see would be the fact that the ELS' key bind to turn on blues is Q, which is also the key bind for the radio wheel
Trueee, would be quite annoying. Unless we could customize it in our keybinds?

there's a way to customize the keybind for it, except i don't think the option is in fivem

Status
Not open for further replies.