Closed - Acknowledged Radio

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

R1-btw

Police Constable
Reaction score
Hi

I like the radio very much but there is just one thing that I think could be improved.

When direct calling a unit on radio, it’s quite annoying as when u use the scroll wheel to scroll down the list of units it doesn’t follow the where abouts the the scroll wheel on.

My ideas are to either add a search bar to type in the units name which would then bring them up to the top of the list

Or

To make the list go down as you scroll

Now this is very hard to explain so I made a video of me showing what I mean please see below.

Thanks R1

Last edited:
A search bar would be amazing, or having it filtered by callsigns/current role for example. Difficult having to scroll through 80 off names to get to someone at the very bottom.

A search bar would be amazing, or having it filtered by callsigns/current role for example. Difficult having to scroll through 80 off names to get to someone at the very bottom.
+1

Hello ,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the radio. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise