Declined Refillable PAVA / Antidote

The suggestion has been declined.

teddie2k14

Subscriber
Reaction score
Whenever I use my PAVA spray I use the antidote afterwards and I always end up using the majority of the bottle on 1 civ, or a police officer who got a little cross spray, but once your out of antidote you can’t use /antidote again to refill it, you have to restart the game, the same goes with the PAVA, once it’s empty you restart to refill it.
Also to make you guys aware, you get 500ML of PAVA and 100ML of Antidote. The antidote usually all needs to be used on 1 person, then if you use the pava later on and have no antidote, and the suspects throat will close up and they die so even having 500ML of both would be an improvement.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Whenever I use my PAVA spray I use the antidote afterwards and I always end up using the majority of the bottle on 1 civ, or a police officer who got a little cross spray, but once your out of antidote you can’t use /antidote again to refill it, you have to restart the game, the same goes with the PAVA, once it’s empty you refill it.
dont think ive ever ran out of pava when i play for a 5hour period

dont think ive ever ran out of pava when i play for a 5hour period
Depends on how many calls you go to, being apart of DSU myself I go to a lot of calls and use a lot of pava, people seem to like to spit at my dog :(

Hello @teddie2k14 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding refillable PAVA. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise