Declined regulations & rules regarding answering to 999 calls

The suggestion has been declined.

kocgum

Reaction score
hi!

the reason i'm making this suggestion is because it's been becoming an issue of a 999 call being flooded with people who are essentially not needed there

here is what i'd like to see added

- regulations & rules regarding answering to 999 calls (don't answer to a 999 call with multiple people already there, turn off your sirens / lights when there's an overabundance of people at the scene, and most importantly let people know if you're attending a 999 especially without control being online)
not only would this cut down on the potential server lag & fps drops, this would also help the civs in keeping the scene smooth, it isn't fun when you have 6 people talking to you, all asking you different things

it would also cut down on resource loss, an ERT unit could be needed somewhere else, this would also allow civs to make more scenes, now that they've got more people to attend them

it becomes an issue the more people are online, and now summer is coming around, people are (likely) going to be on the server more often, which results to the same issue happening, and resulting to people crashing / timing out / scenes becoming unbearable because it's genuinely just chaotic

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Unfortunately without control being online, I don't think adding this would stop 15 units attending a shop lifting.

Especially within ERT when people are new to the server, they want to get confidence and experience with scenes.

When there are too many units on one scene, sometimes the more experienced officers will ask some units to head back state 2, but that isn't always possible

Hello.
I will apologise for the late response to your suggestion.

Unfortunately I would have to agree with the message posted above that this is not something that can be regulated due to people not always showing that they’re state 5 to a scene.

When or if an experienced or command member of staff are on scene they will always tell people to go back state 2 as they’re enough units on scene this is normally done via text chat or in some cases to the people that turn up.

Since you have posted this control has been more active within the server than ever but things like this unfortunately still happen.

So on this basis I will be moving this to declined, however I will be taking it to note and will keep a close eye out for these situations.

Thanks.