Declined Remove the rule of not being allowed to host trainings during friday night op

The suggestion has been declined.

Tiago Lobo

Reaction score
In my opinion here, I don't see what's problem doing a training during friday night op, probably It's always gonna have like 2-3 mods ingame doing mod duties, they can just put you in a training instance and boom, trainings won't disturb anything. College Trainings can be more hard because of the player count, but usually all divisional trainings are 1:1, don't get whats the issue here.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi Tiago, thanks for sharing your opion and suggestion.

I will explain why i made the initial request for no training to be conducted and my outcome of this suggestion.

Although there is no harm in conducting a training during a patrol, we tend to deviate from doing so. The sole reason for this is to maximise player involvement on Friday Night Operations.

We want as many people as possible to be active during the op if they can, to enable for a larger player base to ensure we get maximum potential from patrol plans and furthermore, to enhance the quality of game play for others.

With this being said; there are no restrictions as such but it’s preferred for trainings to be done around this time. If time restrictions deem it only possible during a patrol them this would be suffice to continue.

Due to the above, i will be declining this suggestion