Declined Rename parts of map and roads

• Thread starter Deleted member 5106
  • Start date
The suggestion has been declined.
D

Deleted member 5106

I don't know how possible it is, but maybe the possibility of renaming some roads in game for more realistic names to London as well as areas of the map which will be quite cool and very unique!

For example the following:
- Legion square on the map and at the bottom of your screen can be renamed to Trafalgar Square and some of the roads surrounding to be renamed to things such as "Strand" and "Northumberland Avenue" and "Duncannon Street" which are roads that surround T. Square.

- Road out the front of 10 downing street postal 699/508/509/510 could be renamed too Whitehall and the side road abeam postal 672 could be renamed to "Horse Guards Road" and the main road next to postal 697 could possibly be "Parliament Street OR Parliament Square"

- Vinewood Blvrd next to vinewood police station could be renamed too "Regent Street" (the long road all the way down to tequila-la)
- Vinewood Police station could also be renamed too Charing Cross Police Station as it is quite near too Regent Street. General area could be Soho.

- The long road stretching from postal 211, 133, 134, 127, 117, 118 with the original name Strawberry Avenue could be renamed to "Waterloo Road"

Could also add a borough map to the city.

I am aware this could be a HUGE project and likely to be declined, but even if a few road names got changed every now and again that would be quite cool to have!

Open for opinions etc.
All of the road names are realistic and true to life that I suggested above.

Attachments

• 1646178242map2.png.jpg
    1646178242map2.png.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 18
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding renaming roads and changing parts of the map. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise