Return of the classic MET uniforms

Reaction score
The uniforms we have currently for everyone are fantastic, but could we possibly bring back the iconic White and Black uniform for the MET?

We used to have this in game, I even used to have a custom character that looked identical to the below image, but it seems even though we RP the met, we have no uniform that looks like the MET’s true uniform!

Would be amazing to see a uniform like the below image if possible :)

We could have rolled down sleeves like this or have short/rolled up sleeve variants too.

11E75878-E0F5-42C1-8F46-0EDE0DDBE5CC.jpeg

I'd love to see the return of the classic MET police uniforms it would definitely add a more realistic look for the server. There's actually a lot of options for the classic MET uniform from EUP sellers.

Would love to see these and it would match the theme! | Upvoted

Last edited:
Personally, From me

The updated ones we currently have fit the servers theme a lot more, While yes i did love these ones as it was what i got brought up on when i first joined i feel the ones now look much cleaner? And for me currently as commissioner i'm happy where they currently are as its not a massive priority us or i imagine the devs atm to change PC uniforms as they look pretty sharp currently

Personally, From me

The updated ones we currently have fit the servers theme a lot more, While yes i did love these ones as it was what i got brought up on when i first joined i feel the ones now look much cleaner? And for me currently as commissioner i'm happy where they currently are as its not a massive priority us or i imagine the devs atm to change PC uniforms as they look pretty sharp currently
yeah... about that... :LOL:

The uniforms we have currently for everyone are fantastic, but could we possibly bring back the iconic White and Black uniform for the MET?

We used to have this in game, I even used to have a custom character that looked identical to the below image, but it seems even though we RP the met, we have no uniform that looks like the MET’s true uniform!

Would be amazing to see a uniform like the below image if possible :)

We could have rolled down sleeves like this or have short/rolled up sleeve variants too.

View attachment 199
yes