Declined RTPC Garage Change

The suggestion has been declined.

v0rxtxx

Police Constable
Reaction score
Introduction

We always thought about the garage. RTPC, a significant divsion, we always require RTPC. Whether it's pursuits, traffic closures, operations, UCO's, helping out with civilians, car meets, engaging with the community, helping vehicles, looking after their information. RTPC involves vehicles. Now, I understand RTPC has recently gone through a new vehicle garage change, however I personally don't appreciate it. I went around asking people, "What was the older garage we kept and Did you miss it? Do you prefer the current or newer?" And the responses I got, they were surprising.

Usually, if we have new garages, people would really be happy and excited. Why am I surprised? People don't like it one bit. I personally agree. But, the reason why I am actually surprised is the vehicles we had previously were nice and unique, varying and looked engaging. They looked loyal, brave, ready to hit the roads.

Going around getting opinions, we don't have enough unique vehicles. I'll tell you why. We have over 10 BMW's. Same car or not. Different livery or not. Tell me, we don't use 60% of them. Sadly, we don't have much choice or say into this, which is why I created this suggestion. RTPC is all about cars. If were going to have cars, can we have a more unique and a better vary? Having 10 of the same car under one brand (They're actually more than 10) is boring. It's everyday, driving those. We even have people losing interest because of the garages. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about all of them. We enjoy most of them. We just want a more Unique and a more personalised vehicles. I believe this is by far the worst garage update.

What kind of cars SHOULD we have?

Personally, I prefer the more unique cars. Skoda, BMW, Mistibushi, more sporty cars to catch up with civilians. (THIS IS ALS9 ANOTHER PROBLEM!) More better 4x4 cars and SUV's.

- Audi Estates

- Audi S3

- Skoda Octavia

- Skoda Superb

- Newer Skoda Cars

- Less BMW's, more of the newer ones. Ones we have are starting to be outdated.

- Mistibushi's. Perfect for the city pursuits. Easy to handle and fast.

- Update some of our volvos. More of them as well.

Why are YOU complaining/annoyed of the garage? Provide some good answers. We changed your garages a lot, explain why we should do more.

We have the same vehicles repeated and repeated, same brands, and it's TIRING. I urge one of the developers to stay RTPC for a month or two and drive the garage. You should understand why we can get fed up with BMW's, and other repeated brands in the garage. If I count correctly, estimated 15 BMW's. That's really annoying, we need a more unique garage. We also need to involve some better handling cars, as couple of them don't handle well. Even off-road, which we need to swap from normal vehicles to SUV's whilst civilians have nice fit, fast and off-road capable vehicles. I hope everyone understands what I mean. We can barely catch up with fast civilians, needing to get VRN's and start a scavenger hunt.

Collecting and asking for opinions, its a good enough time to suggest this. I don't want to throw this into waste, as I want to show the effort I'm putting to show for a better change. Everyone who has been in RTPC for some time, can understand the garage had better vehicles.

I urge the developers, as talking to Sergeants and the inspector, they state "We cannot do much about it. Developers decide whether what vehicles we get or not. We just control how to use them." (Not word by word.) This makes me SAD as it just says we sometimes dont really decide what we can get. And this suggestion I urge developers to take this into consideration at least. Gather opinions and get the Command team to help, and make a good long-term change! Please.

Sincerely,

Vortex

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello.

I urge you to become a developer and skin some cars yourself.

I also urge you to think to the side. Your mindset is one of RTPC. The devs have the entire server, every other division, subdivision, call outs, bug fixes, eups, errors, five m updates, mlos... I could go on

It will get updated when the developers want to do so.

Hello

As above, the RTPC garage is one of the newer and most realistic. Therefore at this time, we are not looking to push for changes

Thanks for the suggestion