Search and Rescue Division

(E1) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
General idea to throw around you all here... Wouldn't a coastguard/ search and rescue division be amazing to have implemented? Imagine having the chance to be deployed to rescue stranded travellers on a rapidly sinking ship or to locate and save hikers stuck on a cliff edge. As a member of LFB and flight ops, this has been in the back of my head since first joining these divisions. Of course lost persons and rescues could be done by LFB/Flight Ops but having a dedicated division to do so would thrill me. The helipads at Vespucci would be ideal to house the boats, helicopters and other utilities and I'm sure assets could be found in the mods community for the required cars, uniforms, commands etc. Of course this would be a big implementation to make but in my eyes and I'm sure the eyes of many other server members a worthy and fitting addition to consider adding to PoliceMP

In the discord in the faq channel, we have an image of the trees and such that are currently in, or are planned to be added to the server.

You may notice that in one of those trees, specifically under LFB's management, is a branch involving H.M Coastguard. There will be one implemented in the future however it is, as you've stated, a large undertaking which will require a lot of time to properly prepare.