Seatbelt chime in cars

SplendidBrit

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been suggested in the past but a chime that goes off when you are in a vehicle without your seatbelt on (like most real cars have nowadays) would probably be really helpful and stop a lot of people dying from speedbumps and potholes when they inevitably forget to put their belt on!

I think this would be quite beneficial as some players often forget and new players do not realise until it’s too late 🤣 | Upvoted!

I'm not sure if this has been suggested in the past but a chime that goes off when you are in a vehicle without your seatbelt on (like most real cars have nowadays) would probably be really helpful and stop a lot of people dying from speedbumps and potholes when they inevitably forget to put their belt on!
The thing is that technically speaking police are exempt from wearing seat belts.

Hey SplendidBrit,

Police officers in real-life are exempt from wearing seatbelts, a lot in fact don't unless they are in pursuit.

There is already an indicator to show whether the seatbelt is on or off. Most crashes and fatalities are due to officers either crashing or driving too quickly through speed bumps. Realistically when responding to grade 1 calls, one would not be driving 70 through the city.

With the above in mind we won't be looking to add a chime.

Best regards,
PMP