Accepted Senior civ outfit saves

The suggestion has been accepted.

(E1) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
Is it possible for those with the senior civ tag to be able to save the outfits they create whilst on as civilian? Even if it only had one slot? I've encountered it more than once that I am creating the same outfit or very similar outfits every time I want to do a specific scene such as a robbery (hoodie, mask, gloves etc) and having a save outfit feature would be a real time saver and would allow senior vice and therefore civ as a whole to put out more scenes and better planned scenes if we are not spending 5-10 minutes creating an outfit.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is it possible for those with the senior civ tag to be able to save the outfits they create whilst on as civilian? Even if it only had one slot? I've encountered it more than once that I am creating the same outfit or very similar outfits every time I want to do a specific scene such as a robbery (hoodie, mask, gloves etc) and having a save outfit feature would be a real time saver and would allow senior vice and therefore civ as a whole to put out more scenes and better planned scenes if we are not spending 5-10 minutes creating an outfit.

Hi Xi,

Thanks for raising your suggestion.

I have added it to our backlog, although there's no ETA at this stage.

Thanks,
Intrise