Declined Server Wide Details Update Form

The suggestion has been declined.

(B3) RudeDarkblade

Chief Fire & Rescue Commissioner
Reaction score
I have already made it by the way, duplicated and adapted our LFB one.

We utilise this in LFB already. I think it will be beneficial to make one server wide rather than submitting like 5 different forms. It would work similar to the way LOA sheets filters submissions into different divisions. This can then be used be Command from various divisions to keep their rosters up to date with new username changes, Banding/rank changes, and so on.

Form includes:
  • Previous Known Alias
  • New Discord Name
  • New Discord ID
  • Band
  • Division of Banding
  • New Rank if applicable

If accepted, I'll send over what I have done for approval in case anything needs to be added.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good idea although the only issue would be checking this data. We operate a similar form in the NHS, but only available to be filled out by OTL+ (as we automate name / discord ID changes on our sheets) when a ticket is opened or they are contacted directly.

Forms is a great tool to have but you need to assess whether having a form is more efficient over just opening a ticket and requesting divisional command to change it directly.

People don't think to open a ticket see. I've said to them fill out LFB ones but they assumed it's for the entire server. Last month I had to go through 80% of LFBs roster, search and change it manually. My thought is if there is something serverwide there is a form right there and people may be more inclined to use it.
Although, you got me interested on that bit you have automated

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

Whilst I do like the idea, long term we have other plans that would replace the need for the above :)

Thanks