Sheet of all divisions and trainings we can do

Hello OrangePanda7224

Thanks for your suggestion on creating an information sheet with PoliceMP Divisions and what training packages are provided within these, along with the required hours.

I will work on something in due course, liaise with the devs and find a home for this to be placed. Hopefully you will see it released soon.

Suggested ACCEPTED

Hello OrangePanda7224

Thanks for your suggestion on creating an information sheet with PoliceMP Divisions and what training packages are provided within these, along with the required hours.

I will work on something in due course, liaise with the devs and find a home for this to be placed. Hopefully you will see it released soon.

Suggested ACCEPTED
Hi, I agree with this. I'm new to this community and have already noticed how forms and documents appear to be scattered all around the place. Surely it would be better to have one document that maybe links to all other forms and documents.

For the sake of authenticity you could argue it would also be easier should a member of the public do a FOIA request for some of our paperwork and forms.

Hi, I agree with this. I'm new to this community and have already noticed how forms and documents appear to be scattered all around the place. Surely it would be better to have one document that maybe links to all other forms and documents.

For the sake of authenticity you could argue it would also be easier should a member of the public do a FOIA request for some of our paperwork and forms.

Hey OneUniqueLad,

FOIA would not apply to PoliceMP. There are generally form hub channels for each of the divisions which have links to different forms and powerpoints. It is very unlikely we would at any point make them public. The divisional leads spend significant time and efforts to keep all documents up to date, unfortunately there are a lot of other communities that do try to poach our content.