Siren Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

Senior Developer
Reaction score
Hello all,

As im sure many of you are aware, suggestions regarding sirens pop up on the forums multiple times in a week at this point. Whilst the suggestions are appreciated, most are duplicates of ones already declined.
Regarding those suggestions who say that some sirens are unrealistic, i understand that not every vehicle has a realistic siren, however most do. I put in a good many hours of research when making the siren packs (originally i could only do one model of siren per division, which is why LAS only have Whelen Euro 1 sirens).
As for suggestions for new sirens, there is a plan in place regarding sirens to make it so that vehicles have sirens appropriate to their era (Such as old AFO vehicles having the correct sirens used IRL, LAS to get a mixture of sirens to accompany their older and newer vehicles in the fleet, sirens for their RRVs, etc).

I'm going to ask that we refrain from making siren suggestions for the time being, as as it stands I'm replying to the same suggestion multiple times per week when i check suggestions which cuts into time that I could otherwise prioritise into other projects.
At some point in the future this sticky thread will disappear, and siren suggestions will be free reign once more, however for now and the immediate future nothing will be changing, this is just to clear up the duplicate suggestions during this period.

Keep the other suggestions flowing, the creativity that you guys exhibit when coming up with ideas is amazing, you can come up with stuff we don't really think about, so keep those ideas coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.