Declined Sirens

The suggestion has been declined.

fayez

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Sirens

Division: MET - ERT

There should be a feature like in normal GTA that when you get out of police vehicles the sirens turn off automatically. When people are kicked from the server and they've been driving with lights and sirens on, their vehicles are just left in the middle of the road with the sirens blasting. Also when people rush out their cars, sometimes they forget to turn the sirens off and it gets annoying for everyone. Small change but big effect.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I see both sides, however I do like the rush of having sirens blaring while decamping and running after a ped with a knife.

Thanks for your suggestions, I will raise this with the rest of ERT command to work with devs and see whether it would be sommething that could be easily implemented in the for of a script.

For now, we will keep it under pending as it would be awaiting review.​

Suggestion Title: Sirens

Division: MET - ERT

There should be a feature like in normal GTA that when you get out of police vehicles the sirens turn off automatically. When people are kicked from the server and they've been driving with lights and sirens on, their vehicles are just left in the middle of the road with the sirens blasting. Also when people rush out their cars, sometimes they forget to turn the sirens off and it gets annoying for everyone. Small change but big effect.
Very rarely do I see cars abandoned with sirens on. Simply call a moderator, and we can fly around and delete it.

As others have said, the idea of keeping sirens on after a decamp certainly adds to the experience (and is seen alot in the real world)

Moved to general suggestions as it is more a sever sided suggestion than divisional

Thanks,
(RS3) MadLoopy

As a side note, if you see an abandoned vehicle with their lights and/or sirens on, feel free to call a mod to delete it for you :)

So whilst base-game getting out turns off the siren, and it may be easier on your ears, it's not something realistic. Opening a door doesnt turn off a siren, you have to push a button. There is also the ability to toggle the siren off from outside the vehicle if it does bother people so much, however adding a feature to just turn the siren off when exiting the vehicle is not something that will be implemented.