Declined Special Server For Media

The suggestion has been declined.

NxtJack

Reaction score
As the EA server is paid many people such as myself cannot afford to purchase it. There should be a server for media with access to all divisions just with nothing apart from the vehicle and uniforms. This will be good because there is so many people with lower end devices that want to make media but cannot because the mlos cause crashes.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
As the EA server is paid many people such as myself cannot afford to purchase it. There should be a server for media with access to all divisions just with nothing apart from the vehicle and uniforms. This will be good because there is so many people with lower end devices that want to make media but cannot because the mlos cause crashes.
The purpose unfortunately doesn't justify the cost. The Media Team already get access to EA and divisions so this is practically already in place

I think he means for us none media team
We use EA server for reasons like
Tiktok Videos
Car Showcases
Twitch streams
youtube streams
and ofc messing around and crashing npas etc :)

The purpose unfortunately doesn't justify the cost. The Media Team already get access to EA and divisions so this is practically already in place
Yes, This would be used for non-media team or possibly dont have access to all divisions but change the rule that doesn't let moderators put us in instances.

But I think I speak for everyone that plays on ea that dosent have to admin access

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Allow us to self revive (EA only ofc)

But I think I speak for everyone that plays on ea that dosent have to admin access

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Allow us to self revive (EA only ofc)
it was previously in but got removed i think it was being abused

/revive is only available to Digital Team and certain staff, otherwise it would be abused.

As said by one of the devs running servers are super expensive - and with no real income coming in from it, it would drive the prices of all the subscriptions and DLCs up significantly.

Also if there was a dedicated server for media - people not looking to create media would just end up using it when they want to let their hair down - possibly causing more moderation issues than EA already has.

Also deploying updates to servers are never fun and take a really long time - they already have to deploy to Dev -> EA -> Prod. Not to mention the amount of localhost testing they have to do for each feature. So adding an extra step is going to cause even more of a headache.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding a media specific server. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise