Declined Speed up traffic lights and AI vehicle speeds

The suggestion has been declined.

Eivissa

MET Trainer
Reaction score
I don't know if it's possible, but the traffic light sequence seems to stay on red for a very long time and green for only a couple of seconds, also the AI drives incredibly slow, and often seems to be slower than 20mph in some areas.

Would it be possible to increase the frequency of traffic light changes and the speeds of the AI?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I could be wrong, it would need to be confirmed, but I believe this has been brought up previously with regards to the traffic lights, often referred to as "GTA lights". altering the traffic light system would require an entire rework of the current default traffic system from the base game of GTA V.
Can not confirm this from the pmp dev side of things however :)

I could be wrong, it would need to be confirmed, but I believe this has been brought up previously with regards to the traffic lights, often referred to as "GTA lights". altering the traffic light system would require an entire rework of the current default traffic system from the base game of GTA V.
Can not confirm this from the pmp dev side of things however :)

I think you're right. I'm sure this has come up before about the traffic lights and I don't think the Devs can do anything as its more the base game. Bit like why the Devs can't change the side of the road the AI's drive on etc.

Hello

Thanks for your suggestion. As Poptic and OneUniqueLAD mentioned above, this has been suggested before and there was a reply, which i will attach below.

"Hi guys, so we won't be making any edits to the traffic lights as it's a base game feature. Editing the traffic system would be a momentous undertaking as simply editing one set of a traffic lights will have an impact on every junction around it, and before we know it, we have to re-do the entire city's traffic system."

I am going to move this across to declined, based on the recent suggestion where it was declined due to the above reasoning.

Thanks