Accepted Squad Tag and text channel

The suggestion has been accepted.

_Tommo

Police Constable
Reaction score
A lot of people play squad just like ready or not and arma. Id like to be able to ping people when on Squad so we can get a proper large team together without using other games chat. Will make life easier for all. Now James is gone, Arma wont be happening via this server so i imagine it will die off.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
A lot of people play squad just like ready or not and arma. Id like to be able to ping people when on Squad so we can get a proper large team together without using other games chat. Will make life easier for all. Now James is gone, Arma wont be happening via this server so i imagine it will die off.
As this is about gaming. I noticed that the "Fall Guys" VC is in the station category rather than gaming area. Is that meant to be?

Hi Tommo,

Thanks for raising your suggestion.

I believe this was done.

Thanks,
Intrise