Accepted Stamina

The suggestion has been accepted.

Max H

Reaction score
Stamina is a really big thing within PMP, its not liked, and I think most people want it removed. Its not really realistic in a way of a officer wouldn't run out of breath after 2 runs? Could it be fixed to not 2 runs and like 6 runs?

Cheers

Moved to Accepted as the suggestion has been implemented. ~Joshia

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree with the stamina being a bit too short. I 100% agree that stamina is needed, but I feel it should last longer. However in saying that I also feel Civ's stamina should be *slightly* less then any other divisions to give them a fair chance.

I agree with the stamina being a bit too short. I 100% agree that stamina is needed, but I feel it should last longer. However in saying that I also feel Civ's stamina should be *slightly* less then any other divisions to give them a fair chance.
I understand your pov, but id say for civs, as they don't have any body armour on themselves, shouldn't be turned down a bit. Maybe stay the same

From my understanding the idea of Stamina is to make it easier to catch civs on a foot pursuit, otherwise its a stalemate until a civ makes a mistake. Having civs have less stamina means it'll be slightly easier for the police to catch you. Plus it will make it more of a challenge to try to get away, although at the end of the day the police need to win, it doesn't mean they needed to be handed it on a silver platter.

Stamina is a really big thing within PMP, its not liked, and I think most people want it removed. Its not really realistic in a way of a officer wouldn't run out of breath after 2 runs? Could it be fixed to not 2 runs and like 6 runs?

Cheers
Yes, I don't know anyone that likes it. It's a good idea, I will say that. However we as officers who are trained and near enough are on the treadmills most training days, we wouldn't run out of breath after this short period. As well as that, it is extremely inconvenient for us who are DSU and we attend a decamp with an AI. We are physically unable to catch them because the stamina doesn't support them.

In addition to what's already been mentioned, stamina doesn't apply to AI's and it is impossible to catch them if they make off on foot.