Accepted Store pack

The suggestion has been accepted.

Charlie-_-

Reaction score
id think it would be a good idea that u can have more DLC packs on the store to buy aka in mind people saying regarding a BTP DLC so was saying be a good idea to do a sub BTP pack on the store then have some btp cars / skins / clothing would be a good pick instead of a sub division

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
A few people have previously suggested this, including my self although with no luck.

In regards to BTP pack on below thread. I also am really interested in BTP assests, clothing etc being introduced. BTP, MET and CITY OF LONDON POLICE work very closely together in real life and i would absolutely love the addition to the server and feel it will open your options to policing train station and other such transport networks.

Hi all,

Thanks for raising this and for the support.

With Tebex we do indeed have the ability to add additional extras, packs, subscriptions etc. We know there is an interest in other packs being added and it is on our radar. We are working through a quite significant backlog, hence at this stage, we haven't got a specific ETA when a new pack may be added.

Thanks