Declined sugesstion

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lverigotta

Reaction score
hello,

i am a PCSO waiting for training to become a police officer but i would like to know if PCSO could set an actual calls sign like real life and to also have access to cad and also to do like follow up job for ASB or help sort petrol's out in an area with more crime and to help London be a better place.

i think this would make it more real life and would help some people stay PCSO in the game and i think they should be able to assist officers to crimes as well, i think this would make the server so much better and more real life

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
hello,

i am a PCSO waiting for training to become a police officer but i would like to know if PCSO could set an actual calls sign like real life and to also have access to cad and also to do like follow up job for ASB or help sort petrol's out in an area with more crime and to help London be a better place.

i think this would make it more real life and would help some people stay PCSO in the game and i think they should be able to assist officers to crimes as well, i think this would make the server so much better and more real life

Hey lverigotta,

Thanks for your suggestion.

You will be able to set a Unit callsign using /callsign in-game.

Currently CAD is available to PCs+, part of the reason the set-up is covered during training itself. In the future, once we move to in-game CAD (outside of Sonoran), it would likely be available for all players.

Thanks

thanks for your reply would you be able to give PCSO a better job as work with the community and do catch up with crimes?

thanks for your reply would you be able to give PCSO a better job as work with the community and do catch up with crimes?

Long term, once/if callouts are there, PCSOs will be able to respond to them.

Also could I make another suggestion?

I think training should be done in waiting order because a guy only joined yesterday and got training straight and I think that’s unfair for people who have been waiting ages, I also think obviously if they aren’t available then open it up to someone else

Also could I make another suggestion?

I think training should be done in waiting order because a guy only joined yesterday and got training straight and I think that’s unfair for people who have been waiting ages, I also think obviously if they aren’t available then open it up to someone else
Hello,
These trainings are undertaken by College Trainers as and when they have some spare time, this does not always tie in with when others are available and therefore works well with the current system.
College Trainers ping when they are doing a session and if you are free then you are able to join this session.

Status
Not open for further replies.