Accepted Suggestion about suggestions.

The suggestion has been accepted.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm posting here because it somewhat relates to the whole server. It seems we're moving towards divisional suggestions going into a thread within that division which is fair enough. Issue is ideas get missed and we often get no feedback at all towards the progress (if any) of that suggestion. Could command look at how to better organise it? Maybe have a forum area for EVERY division whereby ideas can be posted and the divisional command can comment and update? I know some divisions already have forum areas and maybe this needs to be promoted and set up to accept suggestions? This could also be helpful if someone not part of that division still has a suggestion. Not to say ideas can't be discussed in the thread but I feel it needs better organisation.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello OneUniqueLAD

Thanks for your suggestion about… suggestions 😃

Suggestions are vital when it comes to the development of the server. There are a multitude of different ways to put a suggestion forward, one being this method on the forum, and secondly, through your division command teams.

Firstly, when a suggestion is entered onto the forum, these are reviewed by both command and/or devs, and there is usually a reason as to why, in most cases, before it is rejected, and even when it is accepted, there is a slight explanation.

Secondly, all division suggestions, like sub divisions, vehicles are ultimately up to that command to request/consider. We have a band3-dev channel on discord where command request things and there will be a reply there similar to the forum, with a yes or no etc. again, 9/10 there is a reason as to why something is rejected.

In terms of division suggestion channels, thats down to command teams to pick up, and feedback to you if it was suggested/accepted/declined. Its also upto command to ensure these threads are used for suggestions only and not for chit chat which can cause a suggestion to be lost amongst the chatter.

I will also bring this to the attention of Intrise and also the attention of all command teams whereby they can better the suggestions for future.

I will move this to ACCEPTED based on the fact i will raise this will all command teams and although this may not result in the desired forum areas as requested.

I hope this helps

Thanks