Declined Suggestion For NPAS Cameras Thermal Sight

The suggestion has been declined.

zzixM

NHS Trainer
Reaction score
When Flying as a Coms member on NPAS i noticed during a foot pursuit it can be difficult to differentiate Officers from Suspects so i thought id make a suggestion.

I think there is a few ways to make it a bit easier:

1. Give AFOs or other units that have a helmet on as a PC a Thermal Blip to differentiate Suspects from Officers in Thermal

2. Mark Different Heat signatures over suspects after they get out of a marked vehicle.

3. Over all make Police officers Thermal signatures Blip or a different colour from suspects (AI, CIVs, LFB and other divisions are the same)

Not sure if this will make NPAS to easy or being in a pursuit to unbalanced but thought id make a suggestion

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @zzixM ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding the NPAS Thermal Camera. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't reflect how a real life Thermal camera would work.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly. This decision doesn't diminish the value of your future contributions.

Best regards,
Intrise