The suggestion has been declined.

(NS2) AlexSure

Game Moderator
Reaction score
The Tac Ops Early Access DLC requires more appealing vehicles. As Police Constables join different divisions throughout the server the vehicles in the Tac Ops garage become less relevant as they're centred around ERT. I understand there is 1 AFO and DSU vehicle in the garage but the variety just isn't there.

Police Constables with the following discord + forum tags combined should receive access to unique garages:
Tac Ops Subscriber + RTPC
Tac Ops Subscriber + DSU
Tac Ops Subscriber + AFO
Tac Ops Subscriber + CID
Tac Ops Subscriber + LFB
Tac Ops Subscriber + LAS
Tac Ops Subscriber + NH
Tac Ops Subscriber + CIV

Adding a unique garage for each division would promote divisional interest. In addition, if anyway possible to increase the amount of custom characters (limited to 3 currently) in the F1 menu would be highly desirable. Furthermore, fixing the beard changing colour as a current bug alongside this update would improve the quality of this DLC package and increase its value for money.

As a further incorporation the inclusion of custom outfits per division.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I heavily agree with this. As you move away from ERT the only reason you have TacOps is for the display outfits or to have hair. I never see anyone running the tacops cars in dsu and afo etc. In addition to this I'm pretty sure there isn't an RTPC one.
For £12 a month I'd say its a fairly reasonable request.

Hey @AlexSure ,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I can completely see and appreciate where you are coming from. We generally try to have unique vehicles where possible and feasible ie one vehicle isn't shared across more than one division, which is the case frequently. Adding a TacOps garage for each division, ultimately would result in vehicles being repeated, as there is only so many models out there.

Thanks