Declined TAC OPS - ERT SKODA

The suggestion has been declined.

Matrix Gaming

Reaction score
Hello all,

Would we be able to get some ERT Skodas added for TAC OPS and COLP it would be nice to be able to use another real life ERT response vehicle and the Skodas are mine and a lot of other people favourite response vehicles.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
+1
Skodas Across the board would be nice. RTPC used to have one prior to the overhaul.

I understand the Met doesn't specifically use a wide range of Skodas at this point however it would be really nice to see them back again.

I'm kind of hoping that after everyone has had a garage revamp that the devs would take a look at county lines and tac ops however we'll have to see as they've said they won't be adding any in the future

I'll support it when I see a Tac Ops Skoda, I've lived in the land of Tac Ops vehicles and I've never seen them irl 😂

I'll support it when I see a Tac Ops Skoda, I've lived in the land of Tac Ops vehicles and I've never seen them irl 😂
i too live in the land of tac ops, whilst we have normal ones up here now I'm yet to see a tac ops one 😂

i too live in the land of tac ops, whilst we have normal ones up here now I'm yet to see a tac ops one 😂
Can counter this by saying when have you ever seen a CoLP DSU X5

Hello Matrix Gaming,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding Skodas being added to TacOps. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise