Declined TAC OPS - HAIR & TATTOOS

The suggestion has been declined.

CCKronk

Subscriber
Reaction score
I've been speaking to a lot of people lately, and quite a few of us have agreed on the fact that tac ops has a very small amount of hair choices that we can choose from. I suggest possibly giving tac ops subscribers access to all hair styles.

Furthermore, adding tattoos isn't such a bad idea. It creates more realism, and let's be honest... Who doesn't like tattoos?? Much more people would look at buying tac ops if they saw they could get tattoos.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've been speaking to a lot of people lately, and quite a few of us have agreed on the fact that tac ops has a very small amount of hair choices that we can choose from. I suggest possibly giving tac ops subscribers access to all hair styles.

Furthermore, adding tattoos isn't such a bad idea. It creates more realism, and let's be honest... Who doesn't like tattoos?? Much more people would look at buying tac ops if they saw they could get tattoos.
Hey Connor,

You do get access to hair styles buddy. You have to make your character after you have tac ops and then save your character bud. In relation to Tattoo's I think this has been mentioned before on EA Threats, I will check to see if I can find the reply from Intrise and post it pal.

Hey Connor,

You do get access to hair styles buddy. You have to make your character after you have tac ops and then save your character bud. In relation to Tattoo's I think this has been mentioned before on EA Threats, I will check to see if I can find the reply from Intrise and post it pal.
Hey Woody,

We only have about 10 hair styles, what I'm suggesting is they add all of the hairstyle choices for people to choose from.

Hello CCKronk,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding making more hairstyles available. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, the /customchar offer a fair amount of hairstyles already.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise