Pending Tac Ops suggestion

The suggestion is Pending for review

Jordan Perrin

Police Constable
Reaction score
Personally, I think tac ops should have a special uniform as they do in real life. It looks similar to the CoLP uniform yes but I think it would be a good idea as yes, you have nice cars but why not a uniform too?

Attachments

• 1708094856702.png
    1708094856702.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 1708094907571.png
    1708094907571.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 15
I can't quite remember what suggestion it was, however this was SMTs/Devs take (not quote for quote):

"They are not looking to make any changes to the Tac Ops subscription any time soon. This is because they deem the pack to have enough great content within it."

Personally I kind of agree with them - however for £12/mo, I'd say some new vehicles/features would be great to see.

This comes as an example - For a single £15 one time payment, we get access to 1 uniform per division and many different vehicles (13) whilst tac ops has 9 vehicles, not including County Lines (5) that we also gain access to. Meaning after 2 months of subscriptions, we have essentially paid the same as what we get in CoLP. I am also aware I missed the Outfit Changer and 50% fix vehicle time in this calculation (call it an extra month).

However:
They are not forcing us to pay the subscription - it does not have any real impact on gameplay (the vehicles aren't even that buffed so it's really just cosmetics). Therefore if we are unhappy with it then - we can just stop paying. If no one pays they are put into a position where they need to think about what they can do to incite more people to buy it.

Again - love the suggestion and the idea of more content in the pack, however I don't think this is overly likely.