Pending Tacops/county lines cars

The suggestion is Pending for review

(RS6) Darren

Sergeant
Reaction score
Could we get more cars for other divisions for subscribers due to it being pretty much just for ERT I get we can use them cars in other police divisions but would be nice for cars to be added for the other divisions aswell so we can enjoy it more such as LAS, LFB, HEMS and also could we have an option to wear glasses as that is just senior civ and band 3 I believe getting them options

Could we get more cars for other divisions for subscribers due to it being pretty much just for ERT I get we can use them cars in other police divisions but would be nice for cars to be added for the other divisions aswell so we can enjoy it more such as LAS, LFB, HEMS and also could we have an option to wear glasses as that is just senior civ and band 3 I believe getting them options

Hey Darren

The Tacaops and County lines cars are not division specific.

Hey Darren

The Tacaops and County lines cars are not division specific.
What I mean is can we get some stuff within tacops for LAS LFB HEMS as obviously you can’t drive round in a police car from tacops as a paremedic

What I mean is can we get some stuff within tacops for LAS LFB HEMS as obviously you can’t drive round in a police car from tacops as a paremedic
TacOps and County Line are police packs only - however they recently introduced Survive Medical Time which is an LAS based pack