Declined Taser framework

The suggestion has been declined.

Fallout forsaken

Police Constable
Reaction score
i have found a taser framework which i have personally used and highly suggest

this taser framework allows arcing (without firing but draining battery), it allows for reactivation of barbs with a 30 metre range (till barbs disconnect) it also gives access to a bot that shows who fired a taser when, where and what battery they where at at the time of discharge (example below)

1713621462385.png
the commands are /rt (or delete) for reload, pgup to reactivate cartridge 1, pgdn to reactivate cartridge 2, E to arc the taser, /ts (or insert) for safety, /rb1 to remove cartridge 1's barbs and /rb2 to remove cartridge 2's barbs

i believe this would be a great addition for roleplay and ease of taser use as taser barbs can be reactivated so you don't have to fire again just to tase someone and you have to reload after two discharges adding to realism

this is the link to the framework: https://github.com/LondonStudios/TaserFramework/tree/master

thank you for taking the time to read my message and i hope it is considered for the server
-Fallout forsaken

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This has been suggested by a few people and typically gets denied as London studio scripts are not optimised for large player bases. I've also use this script before and to be honest - I really dislike it, it feels slow and sluggish from my experience

Hello @Fallout forsaken ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding LS Smart Taser. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise