Closed - Acknowledged Torch attachment to Taser

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

Ormzy

Reaction score
I was dealing with a scene yesterday where we were searching for melee armed suspects in dark mining tunnels alongside DSU/AFO. Due to the tunnels being dark I was unable to see ahead of any suspects lurking without using my torch, I was unable to switch from torch to taser quick enough before getting attacked.

With a torch attachment to the taser we would be able to see and deploy the taser effectively.

Suppose it could be possible to add the already in game flashlight attachment to the taser as a weapon

Hello Ormzy,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding torch attachment to a taser. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise