Declined Traffic Density

The suggestion has been declined.

Jonesey(PC6135)

MET Trainer
Reaction score
If possible make certain times be less congested. So the middle of the night quieter than rush hour. This would make responding to incidents more varied and potentially challenging if the motorway is more congested. This might cause an issue with back roads and other places because the traffic density might be a global change not just localised to roads. This might lead to increased AI helicopters in the sky, and Increased Ground Vehicles on airports.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea and have upvoted. I am not sure how easy or possible this is to be integrated but a nice idea.

I also have up voted this don't know how it can be done but it is great if it can be done and would feel a lot more like London.

Hello Jonesey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding the traffic density. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise