Declined Traffic

The suggestion has been declined.

ConnorPMP

Media Team
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to suggest extra traffic within the city area. This is to make it more realistic and make the emergency services think about there next move. For example going down the middle of both lanes, ect. I don't know if this will make the server really laggy but I believe this will be a great asset to the server.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
-1 would be more work thats not necessary for moderators to clean up Ais simply just being AI and piling up in legion, would cause serious lag and texture loss, However if utilised and put into the server correctly and there wasnt these issues it would be a good addition

Last edited:
I would love some more traffic, if there was a way to keep it optimised and increase traffic density in areas where it should be such as Central City, then it would be great.
This would finally force response drivers to slow down and yield at red lights, possibly get frustrated because drivers don't move, and have to go opposing lanes of traffic to clear intersections.

However with this, we would need to have a fix for AIs response time to green lights, as with the current system only like 2/3 cars get through every cycle.

Hello @ConnorPMP ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding increasing the traffic. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise