Declined Uniform Accessories

The suggestion has been declined.

BxGhost23

Game Moderator
Reaction score
Hello,

Over the last few days I was just looking at what customization we could potentially have added to uniforms that we can do ourselves. Obviously for reasons, this would need to be in coloration with division uniforms. I just believe it would be a really cool addition to the server.

For example: Addition of different hates, long sleeve shirts, be able to use a black shirt instead of white, switch between a yellow and black vest and/or even add somewhat of a duty belt.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

Over the last few days I was just looking at what customization we could potentially have added to uniforms that we can do ourselves. Obviously for reasons, this would need to be in coloration with division uniforms. I just believe it would be a really cool addition to the server.

For example: Addition of different hates, long sleeve shirts, be able to use a black shirt instead of white, switch between a yellow and black vest and/or even add somewhat of a duty belt.

Hey BxGhost,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We spend quite a lot of time making the uniforms as realistic as possible. In the past Band 2+ had the ability to customise their uniforms based on given guidelines, although that was abused quite frequently, hence it has been taken away. With this in mind, I can't, unfortunately, see the majority of the player base not abusing the guidelines.

Thanks,