Unmarked Kia Stinger and/or Black London Taxi for CID

Niklaus506th

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Morning,

After joining CID and spending much time enjoying our garage I have noticed somewhat of a hole in our roster when doing surveillance as part of the CivRPs. We lack a decently capable saloon vehicle which has lead me not being able to get to ERT fast enough after them spotting a bandit vehicle; also, please see the attached image and try and tell me that doesn't just scream CID car? I don't think this would be overly hard to implement either as the cars model and physics already exist as part of the Donator Basic Fleet and they would only have to be minor adjustments to make it unmarked. Also 3rd party Modders have already created unmarked stingers though I am not sure what the rules on us using other peoples content is like.

With regards to the Black London Taxi, this already exists in game and I am simply asking for it to be moved into the CID garage, obviously without blue lights. This would be a strictly surveillance only vehicle due to it not having ELS however would greatly bolster the ability to remain covert while taking photos as, unlike the above request, a Black London Taxi does not in-fact scream CID car. The CivRP guys will not know what hit them. I imagine this would however require SGT+ authorisation to use as it is much closer to Covert policing rather than plainclothes which is the current norm for surveillance.

As the server and its community evolves we have seen CID become a very active division, especially within planned operations, namely with the recent Operation RHOMBUS. Similarly, after the recent recruitment of new CivRP'ers I am sure we have all noticed CivRP become a far more common occurrence across the server and longer form/multiday long RPs in which surveillance actually matters are also become a common event. This momentum is unlikely to stop anytime soon and it seems only right that CID adapts its capabilities to match that of the current meta within the server,

Thankyou for your consideration,
Kind Regards,
(D80) Nik

Attachments

• electric-taxi-london-02-gty-jef-180321_hpMain_4x3t_992.jpg
    electric-taxi-london-02-gty-jef-180321_hpMain_4x3t_992.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 11
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 12
@Niklaus506th ,

Unfortunately I cannot add non emergency light fitted cars to a garage (Although seek authorisation from INSP+, if granted please acquire one from the map)