Vehicle Allocation Per Station + Other Extras

code_418

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: This is a bit of a dev brain dump - I’m not sure how difficult any of it is to implement, but perhaps there are one or two points someone could take from this.

It would be good to have a vehicle allocation per station with a limit on the amount that can be taken out of anyone type. This would add a sense of realism, along with supporting the need for different people to spawn at different stations to ensure availability.

Available response vehicles for NPT would therefore be varied week on week. For example, the ford pickup would likely be an out of town vehicle in stations further up the map.

This opens the path for command to do announcements like “£Xk has been allocated to the force and we have expanded the fleet with an additional X vehicles to Mission Row”

I like the idea of there only being one or two of some of the vehicles per station, which enforces a little more variation of vehicles on the road.

A really simple repair marker for vehicles that you would drive to for a repair. Perhaps later down the line following on from the above suggestion, this vehicle to then be out of action for Xx minutes for repair based on the level of damage. You would then have to get another from the pool. No vehicles available? Then you’re on foot patrol or pair up with another officer until some are!

The F1 fix should only really be used in exceptions.

If every vehicle had a rough price. it would be good when you do a repair for it to show “your vehicle has been fixed. This cost £1,234” (estimate based on the total cost of a vehicle vs vehicle health which I believe is already available at time of fix). This repair figure maybe then get added up per officer for a bit of fun on a list somewhere to see who costs the force the most for terrible driving!

Reason for vehicle repair in the menu before a fix, E.g pursuit, TPAC, minor POLAC, major POLAC etc. Again another one for the list.

Right, that’s enough from me. Hopefully, some of those words make sense and is something to consider if it hasn’t been already!

Thanks - Kyle

Last edited: