Closed - Acknowledged Vehicle colour menu

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

Gingerninja

Police Constable
Reaction score
Instead for using the current system of clicking through seemingly endless colours, right up until the moment you miss the colour you want I am suggesting a menu or command to change the colour of vehicles. This could be implemented using a command such as /changecolour blue, or a menu with selectable colours . This would make picking colours on unmarked vehicles significantly easier and also prevent the annoying 'accidently skipped the colour you want' issue.

Thanks for considering,
Gingerninja.

Last edited:
This is the same for civs. A way to select the colour for your vehicle would be a +1 from me

This would be great, the amount of times I skip past the colour I wanted is ridiculous lol.

Hello Gingerninja,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding a vehicle colour menu. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise