Suggestion Declined VITALS CHECK

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Aidan Lewisdale

Reaction score
would it not be easier on las scenes if vitals could be simply conducted via a /... in chat such as /drugalyser. not all of us have stream decks where we can quickly past them in and new players may not know the normal vitals when not given by LAS and even if they did it takes a while to write them up.

Here's a quick photoshop I made of what it could look like (files are to large and can be found on media channel discord as of 9:50 8/10/23

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea and believe there is a Script for this somewhere, I think aslong as it has a Interface thats not confusing and so its self explanatory to use then This is a Brilliant Idea +1

+1

Sometimes I forget the vitals to use which are normal and some medics are so quick with their treatments that by the time I manage to type out /me it’s already off my screen.

Would be an amazing addition!

I believe there isn't a need for an in-game script for it, as already trained/people that know how to make a scene know how to do vitals and the full message is only needed when encountering people who were involved in an incident unintentionally and are not the majority. Most of the time a simple "Checks vitals" is enough from experience. But in any case if you need to have it ready at a button you can do so via FiveM's own macro system by opening the console with F8 then using bind KEYBOARD command. I had used it when I was a beginner paramedic and binded texts I thought I would need to my numpad keys.

Last edited:
I believe a UI like the drugslyser would be beneficial as could possibly show arrows to dictate movement of vitals up or down.

Maybe it’s not necessary, but it sure would be cool and fun to use on both LAS and Civ/Casualty side.

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion. Similar scripts have been approved and sent in for dev review, will move this to rejected to prevent duplicates. All the best.