Weather change option for certain trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

(B6) Crusade

Director of Training
Reaction score
Over the last few weeks when ive been taking lead on NPAS training, it is becoming very difficult and time consuming to complete training due to adverse weather conditions (heavy storms/heavy fog) - theres not always gold or senior online to assist with this.

I do understand that the weather changing and the heli having to land is realism, but its very inconvenient to halt training to wait for the storm to pass.

Could there be a discussion to allow for NPAS trainers to change weather to continue with training and make it less time consuming.

Hi Crusade,

I agree with this and to hope on the back of this I think it would be good for moderators to get access to do this and therefore, someone could request a mod if not in game and therefore, they would hope in and change it for you (as we are quite quick at responding to request a mod ticket) and have access to the behind the scene stuff would only require access to weather options.

Hi Folks,

Vmenu is something we are looking to get rid of in the very near future so I wouldn’t suggest this is a long term solution. We would also run into the issue of the weather being changed by multiple people to what they would like potentially ruining others experience.

I think ultimately the long term solution is to offer IFR - Instrument Flight Rules. Allowing certain advanced pilots to fly in these conditions - or instruct.

I used to work on helicopters, Im not 100% where this fog rule has came in, the only fog that stops them is if you cant see your hand in front of your face or triggered lightning. Neither we have that bad in GTA.

Food for thought -

PMP Dev Team

Accepted. We have changed the weather and time sync however not to the permission level suggested. We have kept this restricted but requests can always be made at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.