Accepted Weekly major incidents

The suggestion has been accepted.

Antony

Subscriber
Reaction score
Not sure if will be accepted but I remember when I joined policemp there was a major incident every week hosted by Nick which got all divisions and services involved these were very fun and would like to see these return they could happen the weeks that methane doesn't

I think these really helped build bonds between the services and will help in future when major incidents happen for all services to know what to do properly

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Not sure if will be accepted but I remember when I joined policemp there was a major incident every week hosted by Nick which got all divisions and services involved these were very fun and would like to see these return they could happen the weeks that methane doesn't

I think these really helped build bonds between the services and will help in future when major incidents happen for all services to know what to do properly
Agreed. Would like to see it, +1

Hello,

This exists but is held every two weeks instead. Operation Methane usually happens on a Wednesday night and I believe the next one is this Wednesday coming

Yeah there use to be one for met divisions that happened on the weeks that methane didn't

I think as long as ERT are also remembered and included. We've probably all seen scenes where certain Police divisions essentially take over a scene which will exclude the other half of Met players.

This is actully been looked into from Senior Police Command of a possible biweekly operation.
Nothing has been set in stone as of yet.

Hello, this will be looked into again but no ETA on the first operation, if it goes ahead at all with the other things we have going on. However we will see what we can do.

Thanks,
Senior Police Command